**Cann Systems CDS 10, 24 & 60 now dry & cure at temps as low as 60°F!**
The Cann Systems Drying and Curing Systems (CDS) are energy efficient Heat Pump based dehydration systems including a closed chamber and a programmable computer control that allow you to precisely set your preferred drying curve and repeat it time after time for a high quality and consistent end-product.
We currently offer a portable one-rack module, expandable to 3 racks, which can dry and cure 18 to 60 pounds of dried cannabis to perfection. The system can remove up to 2.5 lbs. of water per hour. It will perfectly dry cannabis in approximately 2 to 3 days. Then allow another 2-3 days or however long your curing cycle requires, to put the absolute perfect cure on cannabis.
Also, we offer larger, commercial size equipment perfect for warehouse grows, greenhouses and outdoors. These systems and be delivered with a chamber or retrofitted in your existing chamber. With four sizes ranging from 780 sqft to 4,615 sqft of drying space,
Why Customers Value Our Products
- No contamination issues – fights mold, bacteria and bugs.
- Control systems allowing the user to set temperature and moisture controls for the perfect dry and cure every time. Consistency at it’s finest!
- Easily controlled via remote access thru smartphone, tablet or computer. Making for the most reliable performing part of your grow.
- From portable units to larger chambers. From 18lbs to 1,400lbs. dried cannabis at a time- We have what’s required for drying and curing perfection.
- Technical support is just a phone call away. The same staff who build your equipment can walk you thru any questions you may have.
- Made in the USA!!
Our units are perfect for businesses that require the ability to monitor and care for each and every harvest of their product. Cann Systems units feature energy efficiency, excellent craftsmanship, and outstanding control, allowing even the busiest operations to keep up production without sacrificing quality. From indoors to outdoors a Cann Systems cannabis drying and curing system can handle your product.
Depending upon how much cannabis product, the amount of moisture that needs to be removed, and the desired drying/curing time, we will work with you to select an appropriately sized cannabis drying/curing system chamber, and process control components needed for your specific application
Other Key Features
- CPU control system/process control components to allow fine tuning of moisture content, relative humidity and temperature for the perfect consistent cure every time.
- Highly energy efficient dehumidification system resulting in low operating costs due to high energy efficiency (up to 60% reduction in energy costs versus conventional drying)
- Humidification system to allow more humidity if necessary
- An insulated curing chamber, ensuring that no outside contaminants enter during the drying and curing process
- Can be controlled from a tablet or smartphone to dial in dry or curing perfection
- Air circulation system to allow a well distributed and consistent perfect air circulation in the chamber
- Allowing the dry/curing process to be 40%-50% faster.
- Fights mold, bacteria and insects
- Safe and secure chamber- can be used for long and short term storage
- Portable units which fit through standard 3 ft. doorways with wheels
- Perfect for small and large grows
|Model||Dimensions||Drying Space||Drying Temperatures||Drying Capacity (dried product)||Water Removal Rate|
|CDS2.5-1||76” H X 76” L X 35.5” W||65 Sq. Ft.||70-120° F||18 - 20lbs||2.5lbs / hour|
|CDS2.5-3||71.2” H X 142” L X 35.5” W||195 Sq. Ft.||70-120° F||55 - 60lbs||2.5lbs / hour|
|CDS10||116" L x 174" W x 110" H||780 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||240lbs||10lbs / hour|
|CDS24||208" L x 197" W x 110" H||1885 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||520 - 560lbs||24lbs / hour|
|CDS60||450" L x 197" W x 110" H||4,615 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||1,300 - 1,400lbs||60lbs / hour|