Cannabis Drying Systems
Cann Systems CDS units now dry & cure at temps as low as 60°F
Cann Systems’ Cannabis Drying Systems (CDS) are energy efficient Heat Pump based dehydration systems that, combined with a closed chamber and a programmable computer control, allows you to precisely set your preferred drying curve and repeat it time after time for a high quality and consistent end-product.
Our product line includes units sized anywhere from smaller one-rack modules to larger 400+ rack units perfect for warehouse grows, greenhouses and outdoors. All of our systems can be delivered with a chamber or retrofitted in your existing chamber.
Why Customers Value Our Products
- Closed drying system, meaning less contamination.
- Programmable controls allowing the user to consistently set temperature and moisture for the perfect dry and cure every time.
- Reliable performance through easy to uses remote access via a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- From 17 lbs to 7140 lbs, We have the right sized unit for drying and curing to perfection.
- Technical support is just a phone call away. The same staff who build your equipment can walk you thru any questions you may have.
- Made in the USA!!
Our units are perfect for businesses that monitor and care for each and every harvest of their product. Each unit features energy efficiency, excellent craftsmanship, and outstanding control, allowing even the busiest operations to keep up production without sacrificing quality. From indoors to outdoors a Cann Systems cannabis drying and curing system can handle your product.
Depending upon how much cannabis product, the amount of moisture that needs to be removed, and the desired drying/curing time, we will work with you to select the right sized cannabis drying/curing system to perfectly meet your needs!
Other Key Features
- Energy efficient dehumidification system results in low operating costs (up to 60% reduction in energy costs versus conventional drying).
- Humidification system allowing more humidity if necessary.
- Air circulation system provides well distributed and consistent air circulation in the chamber resulting in the dry/curing process to be 40%-50% faster.
- Fights mold, bacteria and insects.
- Safe and secure chamber- can be used for long and short term storage.
- Smaller units which fit through standard 3 ft. doorways.
- Perfect for grows small to large.
|Model||Drying Space||Drying Temperatures||Drying Capacity (dried product)||Water Removal Rate|
|CDS2.5-1||65 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||17 lbs (assumes 38 hours + curing)||2.5lbs / hour|
|CDS2.5-3||195 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||51 lbs (assumes 5 days + curing)||2.5lbs / hour|
|CDS10||520 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||128 lbs (assumes 72 hours + curing)||10lbs / hour|
|CDS24||1,170 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||308 lbs (assumes 72 hours + curing)||24lbs / hour|
|CDS60||2,860Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||770 lbs (assumes 72 hours + curing)||60lbs / hour|
|CDS 145||7,020 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||1836 lbs||145lbs/ / hour|
|CDS 175||8,190 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||2,142 lbs||175lbs / hour|
|CDS 225||10,920 Sq. Ft,||60-120° F||2,856 lbs||225lbs / hour|
|CDS 350||16,640 Sq. Ft.||60-120° F||4,352 lbs||350lbs / hour|
|CDS 450||21,840 Sq Ft.||60-120° F||5,712 lbs||450lbs / hour|
|CDS 675||27,300 Sq. Ft||60-120° F||7,140 lbs||675 lbs / hour|