Cann Systems is seeking an experienced and creative social media coordinator to join our marketing team. As Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting in the development & executing the implementation of our social media strategy to increase our online audience and presence to improve overall lead generation and sales efforts. You will work closely with our Marketing Manager and support marketing staff as well as with our sales team. This is a part-time position ideal for someone who has other social media clients or looking for an additional source of work.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on developing social media strategy & calendar
- Manage implementation of strategy and social media calendar
- Generate sales leads
- Define most important social media KPIs as it pertains to lead generation & create reports on key metrics (including sales leads)
- Work with Marketing Manager and other marketing team members to ensure content is informative, appealing, and in line with the overall strategy
- Be able to collaborate with Marketing, Sales, & Product management team members in the creation of engaging content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media platforms
- Help develop and manage each social media campaign
- Keep up to speed with all the latest social media best practices and technology
- Perform regular engagement activities – including communicating with industry professionals, influencers, and potential customers. All with the end goal of creating more sales leads.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Social Media Coordinator experience or in a similar role
- Direct experience working with social media management tools (i.e. Sprout Social)
- Must have demonstratable experience utilizing social media to create brand awareness, user engagement, and generating sales leads
- Preferably have experience coordinating social media within the cannabis & technology/equipment fields
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant social media platforms including but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Strong copywriting & copy-editing skills
- Ability to work with Marketing & Product Manager to communicate key Product Features
- Experience with performing audience and buyer persona research
- Understanding of all key social media KPIs
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools (i.e. Photoshop, Premier Pro, etc.), digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Creative think & problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Good time management skills, ability to stay on task in a remote environment
- College degree in marketing or similarly relevant work experience
- ~20 hours per week
- Remote position, nationwide
- 3-month trial, with the opportunity to stay on long-term
- Please include references of previous Social Media coordination work (companies, accounts managed, etc.)