Our Hemp drying units are state of the art drying systems made specifically for the Hemp industry.
The Cann Systems Hemp Drying Systems (HDS) are energy efficient heat pump based dehydration systems that include a programmable control system which allows you to precisely set your preferred drying curve and repeat it time after time for a high quality and consistent end-product. Drying temperatures range from 60°F to 220°F. Our portable units come with a closed chamber included, mounted on-top of a wheel system. Portable units are able to fit through a standard 3 foot doorway. Our larger scale units are available with or without a chamber, allowing you to completely customize your drying setup.
Cann Systems hemp dryers range in size from small portable units that remove 2.5 pounds of water per hour to large scale commercial sizes that can remove up to 220 pounds of water per hour. Chambers can be sized and customized specifically for desired applications.
Our available Hemp Dryers from small to large scale are as follows: HDS 2.5-1, HDS 2.5-3, HDS 10, HDS 24, HDS 60, HDS-G 600 and HDS-G 1000. We also offer custom solutions. Give us a call or send us an email to discuss your needs!
- Programmable control system to precisely set your preferred drying curve.
- Repeat schedule time after time for a high quality and consistent end-product.
- Hemp drying systems use our highly energy efficient dehumidification system which results in up to 60% reduction in energy costs versus conventional drying.
- Fights mold, bacteria, and insects.
Our cannabis drying systems are perfect for warehouse grows, greenhouses and outdoors.
Why Customers Value Our Products
- Closed drying system means less contamination issues and as a result our drying systems fight mold, bacteria and bugs.
- Control systems allowing the user to set temperature and moisture controls for the perfect dry every time. Consistency at it’s finest!
- Easily controlled with the on-board touch screen controller or via remote access through the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer, making it convenient to monitor and adjust for the most reliable performing part of your grow.
- Technical support is just a phone call away. The same staff who builds your equipment can walk you through any questions you may have.
- Made in the USA
Our units are perfect for businesses that require the ability to monitor and care for each and every harvest of their product. Cann Systems units feature energy efficiency, excellent craftsmanship, and outstanding control. allowing even the busiest operations to keep up production without sacrificing quality. In conclusion, from indoors to outdoors a Cann Systems cannabis drying system can handle your product.
Depending upon how much hemp, the amount of moisture that needs to be removed and the desired drying time we will work with you to select an appropriately sized hemp drying system for your specific application.
|Model||Dimensions||Drying Space||Drying Temperatures||Drying Capacity (dried product)||Water Removal Rate|
|HDS2.5-1||76” H X 76” L X 35.5” W||65 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||18 - 20lbs||2.5lbs / hour|
|HDS2.5-3||71.2” H X 142” L X 35.5” W||195 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||55 - 60lbs||2.5lbs / hour|
|HDS10||121" L x 70" W x 110" H||260 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||73 - 80lbs||10lbs / hour|
|HDS24||110" L x 70" W x 110" H||390 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||520 - 560lbs||24lbs / hour|
|HDS60||156" L x 96" W x 110" H||975 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||1,300 - 1,400lbs||60lbs / hour|
|HDS-G 600||18' L x 8' W x 9.5' H||975 - 1170 Sq. Ft.||80 - 220°F||200+ lbs/ hour|
|HDS-G 1000||23.5' L x 6' W x 10.25' H||1365 - 1950 Sq. Ft.||80 - 220°F||200+ lbs/ hour|