Our Hemp drying units are state of the art drying systems made specifically for the Hemp industry.
The Cann Systems Hemp Drying Systems (HDS) are energy efficient heat pump based dehydration systems that include a programmable control system which allows you to precisely set your preferred drying curve and repeat it time after time for a high quality and consistent end-product. Drying temperatures range from 60°F to 120°F.Our product line includes units sized anywhere from smaller one-rack modules to larger 44+ rack units perfect for warehouse grows, greenhouses and outdoors. All of our systems and be delivered with a chamber or retrofitted in your existing chamber
Give us a call or send us an email to discuss your needs!
Why Customers Value Our Products
- Closed drying system means less contamination.
- Programmable controls allowing the user to consistently set temperature and moisture for the perfect dry and cure every time.
- Reliable performance through easy to uses remote access via a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- From drying 17 lbs to 770 lbs, We have the right sized unit for drying and curing to perfection.
- Technical support is just a phone call away. The same staff who build your equipment can walk you thru any questions you may have.
- Made in the USA!!
Our units are perfect for businesses that monitor and care for each and every harvest of their product. Each unit features energy efficiency, excellent craftsmanship, and outstanding control, allowing even the busiest operations to keep up production without sacrificing quality. From indoors to outdoors a Cann Systems cannabis drying and curing system can handle your product.
Depending upon how much hemp, the amount of moisture that needs to be removed and the desired drying time we will work with you to select the right sized hemp drying system to perfectly meet your needs!
Other Key Features
- Energy efficient dehumidification system results in low operating costs (up to 60% reduction in energy costs versus conventional drying).
- Humidification system allowing more humidity if necessary.
- Air circulation system provides well distributed and consistent air circulation in the chamber resulting in the dry/curing process to be 40%-50% faster.
- Fights mold, bacteria and insects.
- Safe and secure chamber- can be used for long and short term storage.
- Smaller units which fit through standard 3 ft. doorways.
- Perfect for grows small to large.
|Model||Dimensions||Drying Space||Drying Temperatures||Drying Capacity (dried product)||Water Removal Rate|
|HDS2.5-1||76” H X 76” L X 35.5” W||65 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||18 - 20lbs||2.5lbs / hour|
|HDS2.5-3||71.2” H X 142” L X 35.5” W||195 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||55 - 60lbs||2.5lbs / hour|
|HDS10||121" L x 70" W x 110" H||260 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||73 - 80lbs||10lbs / hour|
|HDS24||110" L x 70" W x 110" H||390 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||520 - 560lbs||24lbs / hour|
|HDS60||156" L x 96" W x 110" H||975 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||1,300 - 1,400lbs||60lbs / hour|