Commercial Hemp Dryers
Our large scale hemp drying units are state of the art drying systems made specifically for the commercial hemp industry.
The Cann Systems Hemp Drying Systems (HDS) are energy efficient Heat Pump based dehydration systems including a closed chamber and a programmable computer control that allows you to precisely set your preferred drying curve and repeat it time after time for a high quality and consistent end-product. Temperatures range from 80 – 220°F but are customizable down to 60°F if desired.
We have hemp dryers that range in size from small portable units to large commercial sizes. Units can be provided with a chamber or without a chamber. Chambers can be sized and customized specifically for desired applications.
Why Customers Value Our Products
- Closed drying system means less contamination issues – fights mold, bacteria and bugs.
- Easily controlled with the on-board touch screen controller or via remote access with a smartphone, tablet or computer making it convenient to monitor and adjust.
- Our HDS commercial units are available with chambers or we offer equipment for your own chambers. We offer drying space for room to dry 70 lbs to 1,400 lbs. of hemp at a time. No matter your grow size we have what’s required for drying perfection at any scale.
- Technical support is just a phone call away. The same staff who builds your equipment can walk you through any questions you may have.
- Made in the USA!!
Our units are perfect for businesses that require the ability to monitor and care for each and every harvest of their product. Cann Systems units feature energy efficiency, excellent craftsmanship, and outstanding control, allowing even the busiest operations to keep up production without sacrificing quality. From indoors to outdoors a Cann Systems hemp drying system can handle your product.
Depending upon how much hemp, the amount of moisture that needs to be removed and the desired drying time we will work with you to select an appropriately sized hemp drying system for your specific application.
Other Key Features
- Control system allows fine tuning of moisture content, relative humidity and temperature for the perfect consistent dry every time.
- Highly energy efficient dehumidification system resulting in low operating costs due to high energy efficiency (up to 60% reduction in energy costs versus conventional drying).
- Humidification system to allow more humidity if necessary.
- An insulated chamber ensures that no outside contaminants enter during the drying process.
- Air circulation baffle system to allow a well distributed and consistent air flow in the chamber allowing the drying process to be 40% – 50% faster.
- Fights mold, bacteria and insects.
- Safe and secure chamber that can be used for long and short term storage.
- Perfect for grows of any size.
|Model||Dimensions||Drying Space||Drying Temperatures||Drying Capacity (dried product)||Water Removal Rate|
|HDS10||121" L x 70" W x 110" H||260 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||70-80lbs||10lbs / hour|
|HDS24||110" L x 70" W x 110" H||520-560 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||520-560lbs||24lbs / hour|
|HDS60||156" L x 96" W x 110" H||975 Sq. Ft.||80-160° F||1,300-1,400lbs||60lbs / hour|