Portable Hemp Dryers
Our smallest hemp drying units are big on features! The HDS 2.5-1 can accommodate one drying rack and the HDS 2.5-3 can accommodate 3 drying racks. Each drying rack has about 65 SqFt. of drying space and is perfect for trimmed or whole hemp plants. They will remove around 2.5 lbs. of water per hour from your hemp and can dry anywhere between 18 to 60 lbs. of hemp at one time depending on the product model. Drying temperatures range from 80 – 160°F. These units are easily controlled via the on-board touch screen controller or remotely through the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer. These portable units are on a system of wheels and can fit through a standard 3ft. doorway.
- Closed chamber means less contamination issues – fights mold, bacteria and bugs.
- Control systems allowing the user to set temperature and moisture controls for the perfect dry every time. Consistency at its finest!
- Easily controlled via on-board touch screen controller or remotely through the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer, making it convenient to monitor and adjust.
- From portable units to larger chambers; We have what’s required for drying perfection.
Why Customers Value Our Products
- Technical support is just a phone call away. The same staff who builds your equipment can walk you through any questions you may have.
- Made in the USA!!
Our units are perfect for businesses that require the ability to monitor and care for each and every harvest of their product. Cann Systems units feature energy efficiency, excellent craftsmanship, and outstanding control, allowing even the busiest operations to keep up production without sacrificing quality. From indoors to outdoors a Cann Systems Hemp Drying System can handle your product.
Depending upon how much hemp, the amount of moisture that needs to be removed, and the desired drying time we will work with you to select an appropriately sized hemp drying system for your specific application
Other Key Features
- CPU control system allows fine tuning of moisture content, relative humidity and temperature and the ability to save the schedules for the perfect consistent dry every time.
- Highly energy efficient dehumidification system resulting in low operating costs (up to 60% reduction in energy costs versus conventional drying).
- Humidification system to allow more humidity if necessary.
- An insulated drying chamber reduces the chance of outside contaminants entering during the drying process.
- Can be controlled from a tablet or smartphone making it convenient to monitor and adjust the process.
- Air circulation baffle system to allow a well distributed and consistent air flow in the chamber allowing the drying process to be 40%-50% faster if desired.
- Fights mold, bacteria and insects.
- Safe and secure chamber – Can be used for long and short term storage.
- Portable units which fit thru standard 3 ft. doorways and has wheels for easy mobility.
- Perfect for small and large grows.