The ROI on this turnkey solution is incredible! There are multiple innovations that pay for themselves within a few short dry cycles. Whether your ultimate goal is shortening your seed to sale cycle or collecting large quantities of previously lost terpenes from the enclosed chamber – Cann’s technology limits the need for unnecessary human interaction & labor expense and minimizes the risk of microbial contamination and environmental fluctuations.”
- Time Savings: Cann’s systems use higher performance components to deliver a more efficient solution utilizing traditional methods – at up to a 50%-time reduction from the standard method – without sacrificing quality.
- Personnel & Process Efficiency Savings: Cann’s automated turnkey drying chamber eliminates the need for personnel to constantly monitor the dry room and rotate plants to achieve consistent final moisture content – therefore streamlining post-harvest processes.
- Energy Efficiency: Cann’s complete chamber setups and existing-room modular installations utilize heat pump dehumidification systems which deliver (up to) 50% energy usage savings compared to other climate control systems and automated drying solutions.
- New Value-Add Revenue Streams: Our heat-pump dehumidification systems’ ability to recapture the standard terpene-rich moisture loss from the standard dry cycle creates a new high-value revenue stream of high-quality terpenes for use in popular consumer products such as HTFSE vape cartridges, diamonds/sauce extracts, etc.
- Reducing Risk of Crop Loss: Dead pockets of moisture, fluctuations in environmental conditions (temperature & humidity), and cross contamination are all contributing factors to failed microbial testing and crop loss. On average – 5%-10% of harvest batches fail state testing and are either destroyed or remediated – translating to thousands of dollars in losses. Operating in a sealed chamber environment allows for more precise control of these contributing factors and overall mitigation of crop loss risks.