UV Light Microbial Mitigation System
Our drying & curing system now incorporates the EPA tested UV light evaporator coil disinfection system that actively kills and mitigates the spread of Powdery Mildew, Penicillium, Botrytis, and other fungi/microbial contaminants by actively disinfecting recirculated air that moves through the enclosed system as well as any biofilm that can build up on coils.
- It is a green, non-toxic, non-invasive, chemical-free, residue-free microbial mitigation solution. The most ecological and effective way to prevent mildew and other micro contaminants on the market.
- UV system in the airflow chamber can disinfect 95%+ of contaminants every hour the unit is running
- Studies have shown an 83% reduction in powdery mildew from the use of this UV light system, saving potential loss of crop as a result
- Helps enrich terpenes and enhance overall aromas
- Improves overall heat transfer energy efficiency by eliminating biofilm build-up from coils
- Improves microbial state testing compliance